Friday, July 30, 2010

Ultra Racing installed.


I won a voucher worth of few hundreds Ringgit from Ultra Racing. Its a good day for me being one of the lucky winner at the SatriaNeoClub.com.my Annual Grand Meeting at Proton Centre of Excellence (COE). This is what i did with the voucher. 



I went to the Ultra Racing HQ at Bukit Permai, Cheras and installed this following item to strengthen my car chassis:

1. Front Strut Bar.
2. Room Bar.
3. Rear Bar (3-point).
4. Rear Upper Bar.


I took quite sometime to tackle the changes of the car chassis as it getting more stiffer. Cornering improved and the cons was, my car add some more weight. hehe. Overall, i'm happy with the new toys equipped into my car. enjoy the pictures~


p/s: you can get better price by getting the Ultra Racing Bars directly at their headquarters... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment