Thursday, May 13, 2010

TAR CRASHER





Famous with its sticker-craftmanship and idea, i went to Tar Crasher Sticker & Design at astaka Sungai Nibong for some touch up at my ride. Due to its famous and non-stop customer, i've to made until 4th appointment to get it done on my car.


The first idea for the lining is only 2 line stripes from front to rear. Amazingly, shamer took 4 hours to complete this with his own creative idea n i some sort like agree-like his idea. 4 hours is a lot of time but the finishing is superb. 



My mom asked: eh, kt mana hg p buat vinyl racing nih? 
me: kt tar crasher sg nibong. 
mom: ooo, kedai anak si syed. 
me: *owh, ibuku mmg terbaik.




The last touch up on the words should be their name, tar crasher but shamer refuse to. At last, CPS (Cam Profile Switching) got his place. By the way, i love this custom design on my car. Thanx to Afdhal, Shamer and others who supported me. Happy vroooming ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment