Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I WILL NEVER USE GLADE ANYMORE!

A hell of a day last months when this shit happens to me.
I left my car for about 2 hours on direct sun and this has happened.





Amir, my partner in crime saw this and alert me. After the sight seeing of this 'nice' view at my aircond centre console, my mood change drastically. By the way, my advice is not to use any liquid-alcohol-contain car fragrance. it'll damage ur car unofficially. 




p/s: now i use the tree shape fragrance. nice and easy, love the black ice smell. :)

3 comments:

  1. salam bro, nice info... time to change for me.. kat mana bleh bli tree shape fragrance tu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. banyak ada jual bro.

    kt stesen minyak pun ada.

    nnt aku haplod gambar yg tree shape tu.

    alaaa, xkan xpernah tgk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pernah tengok.. cuma x sure kat mana ada jual :D nanti aku p tengok kat stesen minyak. tq.

    ReplyDelete