Wednesday, May 13, 2009

a ride of mine... :)


Salam... Good day everyone...

I dont know what to do today... so just share bout my ride... 



Model : Perodua Kelisa GX 1.0 (989cc)
Year 2002
Engine EJ-DE Manual Transmission, cyclone vacuum booster, pivot voltage stabilizer + grounding,K&N drop in air filter, custom manifold 3-1, custom bullet and 5zigen muffler. 
Interior : Custom Flaming EL-panel with dimmer, auto gauge vacuum,volt,oil press and oil temp meter, auto timer, led lights controller, skull door knozzle. :))
Exterior : Custom spoiler satria Gti mix with standard kelisa spoiler, ultra racing rear upper bar, anti-roll bar, front upper 4-point bar. Advanti 15" rims with good year nct5 tyres.



I had this car since april last year (2008) and this car perform well in every situation. I take a good care of this car and never fail to change the engine oil every 5k mileage. I use castrol magnetac as its engine oil cause it performs very well n suits my driving style + bardhal 1 oil treatment. The fuel consumption for this car is 10-12cents (RM) per km. Thats why i love this car. its compact, got pickup and a good fuel consumption. My next plan for this car are:



Exterior : Mugen custom bumper + diffuser, lips, side skirt and new coating... black on top,  and grey on below. Projectile headlamp will be my last project for this car.14" enkei     J-speed rims and advan nova tyres, eibach federn sport spring + titan adjustable  absorbers, ultra racing side bars, lower front bar, fender bars and room bar. 
Interior : Semi-bucket racing seat, itavolanti steering, momo nuke gear n hand brake knob,  alpine double din, pivot shift lamp, pivot super temp con, alpine full sound system, 
moon roof.

Engine : apexi dual funnel open pod air filter, k3-ve2 yaris 1.3 NA engine, lighten crank  pulley, 4-2-1 custom manifold, custom cool air intake, oil catch tank, high cam, pnp piston.

The horsepower will go to around 110-130bhp. Thats what i think of coz what i feel right now is not satisfied enough. Hopefully, i can do it slowly according to my budget. enjoy motorsports y'all~









cura ut valeas
die dulci freure

Y~


1 comment:

  1. He ordered another drink, but this time she was not invited to drink with him. Fuck me, oh why dont you fuck me.
    girl sex dog stories stuck up
    bisexual beastiality stories
    femdom spanking stories
    taboo short stories first time young
    free drunk dad incest stories
    He ordered another drink, but this time she was not invited to drink with him. Fuck me, oh why dont you fuck me.

    ReplyDelete