Wednesday, January 6, 2010

will this be my next ride?



As a proud Malaysian... i have concluded this two car in my toplist car-to-buy... insyaAllah this month... 1st is the Satria R3 (Race Rally Research)... its a high tune souped up satria version by the R3 team... if theres a change in last minute, a new Satria New Cps will be my choice... Before this, im into continental as my General Yamashita concern on the continental cars...





So i choose Audi A4 B5 to suite me but unfortunately, after calculating the fuel consumption, maintenance, wear and tear and also the insurance and roadtax... this car will be a hard package to care of. So, insyaAllah this month, whether Satria R3 or Satria Neo CPS will be my next ride after my-used-to-be-ride Perodua Kelisa... Enjoy vroooming y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment