Sunday, November 16, 2008

SEPANG DRAG BATTLE: 5th ROUND FINALE

V-tec

Line Up

Pelesit

Time Keeping Room

Satria Pink my friend's brother. Nur Atikah Songket tu...


Last saturday night fever, i went to sepang to watch drag battle with affan (my roomate) and zam chang ho nam my housemate. Its a really exciting event as affan has a really big connection with Sepang International Circuit's management. I parked my car as close near the paddock. We went to tour at the time keeping room, i went to the toilet where Micheal Schumacher did his nature calls and place where he lifted the cup he won so many times... Its kinda fascinating there. Then, we went and watch the guys kick their pedals to won the tittle for so many categories, A till G i think. Open category until Campro. Affan take us to the nearest place where we watch the car battles as near where other spectator cant go. I really enjoyed my time there. The sound of V-tec and other machines really ROCKS. Hopefully next year i'll have my time to enjoy that moment again. Vrroooom~ Check some pictures i snap there~ :)

1 comment: